Cranes and lifting equipments certification
Requirements and Safety : Our Priorities
Contributing for several years to the advancement of safety for lifting devices, Drapeau Corporation put forward an annual maintenance program designed for construction equipement as well as railway equipment.
This program is designed to meet the latest standards requirements of:
- Z150 Safety Code on Mobile Cranes
- Z150.3 Safety Code on Articulating Boom Cranes
And consist in verifying in depth the followings points:
- Visual inspection of welds on all the crane in accordance with CSA W59 under the supervision of a certified technician
- Non-destructive testing, performed by a CAN/ONGC 48.9712 qualified technician, on critical zones or representing irregularities
- Ultrasound testing on axes
- Examination of all the accessible structural elements of the crane (sections, winch, pulleys, hooks, outriggers, chassis, cables, etc.)
- Examination of the safety device (ATB, LMI)
- Replacement of oil of the main components (winch, rotation gearbox)
- Lifting tests with load
Well-maintained equipment prevents last-minute problems on a construction site and minimizes downtime!
Contact us to learn more about our unique crane certification programs!